Your support team is one of the factors that will influence brand loyalty among customers. Hence, it makes sense to ensure a superior customer support team that can effectively improve the customer experience. In today's fast-paced world, it is essential for your team to be able to respond promptly and accurately to customers and come up with the right solutions for any concern. The following are six tips that should help make your customer support team better than ever:
1. Hire the right people - As more customers are using multiple and faster channels, the more important it is for them to have personalized experiences. Hence, make sure you have the right people to join your team of professionals who understand the needs of your target audience. Likewise, you must invest in your team by providing training programs, which will keep them motivated and engaged, while giving them new skills.
2. Use analytics - Determine the metrics that are the most crucial to your business and see if they are reliable performance indicators.
3. Prioritize productivity - Invest in solutions that will help your customer support team find solutions and give answers to customers who need them immediately.
4. Introduce self-service - Customers are more likely to find answers for themselves first before they get in touch with your customer support team. Hence, make sure you have a self-service portal they can use to find solutions promptly and easily.
5. Make sure they have the best insights - Customer insights can come from sources such as focus groups or annual surveys, but these do not produce real-time results, which your team needs to make snappy decisions and come up with quick solutions. A C/4HANA or Customer Experience solution is essential in providing your customer service representatives with the insights they will need to personalize their service.
6. Employ a C/4HANA solution - Look for an established provider of SAP C/4HANA to deploy the solution in six to 12 weeks, while ensuring a fixed price. Make sure the C/4HANA solution comes with a fully integrated environment covering SAP PI, SAP CRM, SAP ERP, and SAP Cloud Portal. SAP C/4HANA combines Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud in one handy platform.