Motivating sellers is a fundamental sales challenge. Creating, managing, and distributing compensation plans is a slow and challenging process, and management has poor visibility into what incentives effectively motivate at what margin. Furthermore, incentive compensation lacks transparency, leaving sellers wondering and trying to calculate their earnings.
But, you cannot just attribute this to the way things work and opt to do nothing about it. Failing to adapt drives attrition, damages performance and hinders growth. Some of the negatives that are bound to occur include:
- Error ridden commissions or overpayments
- Poor dispute resolution rates
- High sales attrition and poor quota attainment
- Slow and time consuming plan rollout
- Un-transparent commissions without traceability or reliable analysis
Download our complimentary one-page guide on effective commission plans that goes straight to the point and discusses all you need to know about maximizing sales performance by streamlining commissions management optimizing outcomes.
Download the Guide