Many CRM cloud solution implementations fail not because they are technically complex, but rather because sales teams simply cannot find themselves to take system learning and adoption seriously. Anti-Tech sales teams are notorious for causing CRM adoption and implementation problems because these professionals are people-oriented more than software-oriented. Most of them are wary of new Cloud CRM solutions because they believe that these will detract from valuable consumer-to-representative interactions. It is for this reason that you should find better ways to motivate your sales team to use CRM cloud solutions you’ve invested a lot of money on instead of simply buying a new system and asking reps to use it. Below are some tips for more successful Cloud CRM solutions adaptation in your business:
- Choose the right solution/system for your team’s requirements. There are all types of CRM cloud solutions out there, but only a few that can actually help your reps sell better. Study the features and functions of your prospect solution and talk about how your reps could better adopt it.
- Communicate both business and personal benefits. Cloud CRM solutions are built not only to improve business bottom lines, but also to make people’s jobs easier.
- Involve your reps in the purchase decision. Rather than making the purchase decision entirely on management levels, involve your reps in the study and selection of the right CRM cloud solution that will best benefit the team.
- Provide adequate training.
- Make the system accessible. Modern CRM solutions can now provide reps access to data from anywhere, as long as they have the right channel.
- Trumpet successes. To motivate people and win their support, tell them about the early successes and benefits of a good CRM software.
- Reward them for compliance and good behavior. They may not see the value of the change early on, but by rewarding their compliance and instilling in them the great benefits of the right CRM software, you will effectively motivate them to work harder in discovering the benefits of CRM cloud solutions for themselves.
- Finally, leave them no alternative. Resist the urge to make exceptions even for top performers who protest against system adaptation.
Author: The Knack Team
Short posts and insights shared by a group of Knack System’s SAP subject matter experts in the customer engagement, marketing, sales, commerce, and service space.